International Baggage Search
Eastern Airlines Domestic Baggage Search
Eastern Airlines International Baggage Search
Shandong Airlines Baggage Search
Disabled passenger service station call for assistance
Inspection and Quarantine
Requirements on inspection and quarantine for incoming passengers
According to joint announcement No 196 (2007) issued by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China and the Civil Aviation Administration of China, since January 1, 2008, passenger health declaration procedures were simplified at airports. If there are no major infectious diseases at home and abroad, incoming and outgoing passengers do not need to fill out the health declaration form.
According to the Frontier Health and Quarantine Law of the People’s Republic of China and its specific rules on implementation, passengers with fever, chills, coughing, breathing difficulty, diarrhea, vomiting and other symptoms, and those who suffer from infectious diseases and mental illness should take the initiative to report to the inspection and quarantine authorities and accept inspection and quarantine. Passengers who develop the symptoms mentioned above during the flight, please report to the crew. The crew should notify the inspection and quarantine authorities to conduct inspection and quarantine after arrival. Passengers from yellow fever infected areas outlined by the World Health Organization, please take the initiative to produce a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate.
Allowed articles that require declaration:
(1) Seeds, seedlings, other propagating materials, tobacco leaves, grains and cereal, peas and beans (will require inspection approvals);
(2) Fresh flowers, cut flowers and dried flowers;
(3) Vegetative samples, exhibits, specimens;
(4) Dried fruits and vegetables, pickled vegetables and frozen vegetables;
(5) Products made of bamboo, canes, willows, grass and wood;
(6) Dogs and cats (companion animals, only one limited for each passenger, and such passengers shall carry the corresponding immunity certificate and the quarantine certificate issued by the official quarantine department of the departure country; the cat or dog having entered China must be subject to a 30-day quarantine in the place specified by the inspection and quarantine unit);
(7) Import-licensed human blood and products made of human blood, micro-organisms, human organisms and biological products. Passengers carrying such articles as mentioned above should declare them and go through the necessary quarantine procedures.
Information concerning companion dogs and cats entering China
(1) Only one limited for each passenger
(2) Such passengers shall carry the corresponding immunity certificate and the quarantine certificate issued by the official quarantine department of the departure country
(3) The cat or dog having entered China must be subject to a 30-day quarantine (including 7 days in the place specified by the inspection and quarantine unit and 23 days at home)
Articles prohibited from entering China:
(1) Human blood and products of human blood;
(2) Fruits, red peppers, eggplants, tomatoes;
(3) Animal carcasses and specimens;
(5) Pathogenic organisms of plants and animals, insect pests and other harmful organisms;
(6) Living animals (companion dogs and cats excluded) and such hereditary material as semen, zygotes and embryos of the animals;
(7) Eggs, pelt and hide, mane, bones, hoofs and horns, oil and fat, fleshes (including viscera) and flesh products, fresh milk, cheese, butter, cream, whey powder, silkworm pupae, silkworm eggs, animal blood and products of animal blood, products of aquatic animals;
(8) Transgenic biomaterials;
(9) Worn-out clothes.
Passengers carrying the articles mentioned above should either pass them to the inspection and quarantine officials who will dispose them, or discard them into an inspection and quarantine disposal box.
Please consciously abide by China’s laws and regulations on entry and exit inspection and quarantine. Those who violate the laws will be fined with a maximum amount of 50,000 yuan in accordance with the Frontier Health and Quarantine Law of the People’s Republic of China and Law of the People’s Republic of China on the Entry and Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine. Those suspected of committing a crime will be transferred to judicial organs, and their criminal liabilities shall be investigated.
For more details, please contact inspection and quarantine officials at the entry port. Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a pleasant journey.